Anyone know this fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shane87 said:
White Cloud Mountain Minnow

Well some dim-wit gave one to me when I wanted two tetras can't remember what the Terra was. but I got one of them and one of the Terra's will they be ok If I get more? Like four more? Because I'm doing a tetra tank I have 5 rummy nose, 4 penguins (not actual penguins :p ) and this little guy along with a couple catfish but they don't matter I don't think... oh and some snails

TenaciousTriggerFish said:
Well some dim-wit gave one to me when I wanted two tetras can't remember what the Terra was. but I got one of them and one of the Terra's will they be ok If I get more? Like four more? Because I'm doing a tetra tank I have 5 rummy nose, 4 penguins (not actual penguins :p ) and this little guy along with a couple catfish but they don't matter I don't think... oh and some snails

Did you look at the fish once he bagged them? You always should do that. But just take him back. They might have over charged you for him and it wasn't what you wanted.

Hobgob said:
Did you look at the fish once he bagged them? You always should do that. But just take him back. They might have over charged you for him and it wasn't what you wanted.

No they looked the same because he was stressed an the yellow was not there and the idiot thought it was the same... Either way the prices were the same... I like him

TenaciousTriggerFish said:
No they looked the same because he was stressed an the yellow was not there and the idiot thought it was the same... Either way the prices were the same... I like him

They might need a small school of them you might need to get some more. I'd say like 8 would be good...

He schools with the tummy nose and I can just imagine the coversation
RN: hey why is this guy following us he looks a little strange
MIN: hey guys we of same species school together right
RN: oh uhm yeah totally *whispers to buddies* 'hey you tell him he ain't one of us' 'I ain't telling him u tell him' 'i don't want to break the poor guys spirit'
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm an idiot sometime X) Photo caption"one of these things is not like the other one of these things just doesn't belong"

Attachments

• image-753595227.jpg
    image-753595227.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 107
You could get like 8 of them and a bunch of rummy nose and see if they all school together or if the one just schools with them

Hobgob said:
You could get like 8 of them and a bunch of rummy nose and see if they all school together or if the one just schools with them

I plan to have like 40 of them (Terra's, danios, or minnows)

Hobgob said:
Nice should be a good tank. What size is it?

55 long same fake plants some real and legit rocks I got out of the Chesapeake bay and play sand substrate a very natural looking tank which is what I was going for :)

That should look good keep an eye on the ph though. I've been told plays and can alter the ph because it has a carbonate base or something like that. I use pool filter sand it has a silicate base so it doesn't alter the ph apparently. I haven't noticed it in my tanks and I have three with tanks with it right now...

How much is it for a bag and how much does it weigh? If the price is write I wouldn't argue either. Pfs is like 10$ for a 50lb bag...

Hobgob said:
How much is it for a bag and how much does it weigh? If the price is write I wouldn't argue either. Pfs is like 10$ for a 50lb bag...

2.50 - 10% employee discount idk how much it weighed

I agree, white cloud minnow. I had some of these guys sold to me when I asked for bloodfin tetras. Luckily my lfs took them back, now I always watch the bagging and double check everything before my purchase

Back
Top Bottom