anyone near Jackson Michigan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oranges311

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey everyone I'm looking here soon to get some more fish. I'd like someone with a nice selection of unique colorful fish. around here the best place we got is the pet station so every now and then I drive to Lansing and go to preuss's pet store. any other quality places you know of around the Jackson, Lansing, Ann Arbor area?

what about buying online?

hey everyone I'm looking here soon to get some more fish. I'd like someone with a nice selection of unique colorful fish. around here the best place we got is the pet station so every now and then I drive to Lansing and go to preuss's pet store. any other quality places you know of around the Jackson, Lansing, Ann Arbor area?

what about buying online?

The fish doctors in Ypsilanti. And fantastic fins in Livonia (my preferred LFS).

The fish doctors in Ypsilanti. And fantastic fins in Livonia (my preferred LFS).
dang those both look promising and are only about 20 mins apart. could probly do a loop and hit them both....

dang those both look promising and are only about 20 mins apart. could probly do a loop and hit them both....

Yeah. I sometimes hit both in one trip. I'm from west Ann Arbor but grew up in Livonia so I have ties to both.

Back
Top Bottom