API liquid master kit...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tasha

Aquarium Advice FINatic
For those of you who use this test kit, what do you do when you start running out of a certain one? can you buy just the nitrate (eg) or do you have to buy a while new kit?

I have a bit of a test obsession, I cant wait for the weekend to test my water and do a pwc :) and theres 3 tanks in the house, so it takes some supplies :fish2:
:thanks:

So glad you posted this! I was at my lfs yesterday and didn't see refill bottles.. hope someone knows!

I've seen just the ammonia kit, and the pH kit, but not sure about the others. I would think those would be available as well, though.

-JD-

When I buy a master kit I get an extra nitrate and ammo kit as well. I find this ratio works out pretty well..the pH and nitrite last just about as long as 2 sets of the other two.

Thanks everyone!! now if I can just find them sold that way around me somewhere, if not i'll have to order online, I originally baught my kit from big al's online but I dont remember seeing individuals...

Back
Top Bottom