Apisto cacatuoides

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newbie_dave

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a female triple red and the only males I can get are yellow will this cause a problem with them pairing?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Dave, I'm having a tough time finding exact info on these guys.. is it a borreli? ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Double orange?

Not sure he just said orange is there a difference because I have been looking on google and they look the same part from the purple one hahhaha

Color forms aside they are the same species, you shouldn't have any real issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well got the male I have acclimatised him and he is in all looking good pics to follow :)

Let's see.him!

He and she is hiding but she was really interested as soon a I put the bag in the water so it's looking good :)

Well here they are the happy couple hahaha the pictures are terrible but I will see if I can get anotherImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405091952.155983.jpg

He looks good! She's digging him huh?

I think she is, they seem to be swimming together and stuff but I think he is still really young he must only be about an inch

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405093947.025138.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405094018.034595.jpg the first one is about 10 mins ago and the second is from about a month ago notice how orange her tail is?

Have you ever known a female do the whole jaw jutting thing before I swear she was huge haha

I think they all kind of yawn from time to time, my rams do it.. looks like they're trying to blow smoke rings haha

Back
Top Bottom