AqAdvisor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FeldmansFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just wondering, is AqAdvisor a reliable source? (Anyone have experiences with it?)

it is much more reliable than other rules such as inch-per-gallon, but it is not perfect so if you get a number from AqAdvisor just run it through the people on here to make sure it is correct (y)

it is much more reliable than other rules such as inch-per-gallon, but it is not perfect so if you get a number from AqAdvisor just run it through the people on here to make sure it is correct (y)

+1 to this. It's a good tool for beginners on compatibility, and the filtration calculator is pretty handy too. It's mostly accurate, but it's good to get second opinions on here in case it messes up. the saltwater part isn't very reliable though. I like the freshwater.

I agree with both of them. In my experience I feel if anything it understocks tanks which I actually like.

I like it. It'll tell you you need an ocean for large fish but that's much better than telling you your clown loaches will be happy in a 55G forever.

aqua_chem said:
It's like autocorrect; a useful tool, but don't trust it to make decisions for you.

I like this one lol

Back
Top Bottom