Aquabid sellers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maxw47

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I've been checking out aquabid a lot lately and was wondering if anybody knew if any good trustworthy sellers. Also if any of you do sell on aquabid that would be nice to know too. I've been looking for Malaysian trumpet snails, shrimp (was thinking rcs but maybe tigers or yellow shrimp), one of the more wild type of live bearers (really like the red pictas). In the next few months I'm going to start shipping out stuff probably through aquabid, so I want to get a feel for how some of the good sellers ship stuff and deal with guarantees, shipping rates, etc. That way I can get a good reputation from the start. And fill up my tanks with what they need. So hopefully you guys know some good sellers, and maybe are even sellers yourselves, and point out where to get the good stuff.

Took me a minute to find, but I've never looked at the reviews before! They are very helpful. Now just to keep track of who is selling great stuff and look at their auctions. Thanks!

There's a guy called lotsoffish that usually has good stuff, if you open an auction and it looks like a Myspace page that would be him.
I've ordered plants numerous times from mikeswetpets and haven't ever had any issues.
I've bought 10+ things off of aquabid and have never had any problems.

I have bought off aquabid numerous times, from various different people. Every time, it has been good, I don't think anyone on aquabid will try to scam you or anything, it's too small a site IMO. Also everyone who is selling stuff on there is usually a dedicated fish keeper, so they will make sure to ship you your stuff nice and safe. Also, most people on there are very genrous, I have had several people throw in extra plants or other surprises that I didn't even know would come with it.

I bought from there for the first time this past month. I won a great auction (just a plant mat), but for 6.8 times less than someone wants for the same thing right now in the classifieds here (no offense, but got a great deal). My item arrived on time and in great shape and I made sure I left good feedback. I buy stuff on ebay all the time, so I figured same thing, just aquarium items. Although I only purchased once, it was a good experience.

Thanks guys! I'm finding that almost all of the sellers are nothing but great and dedicated to what they do.

Dyl1234 is a member on this community here and he sells MTS for really cheap! I'd check him out on here first!

Back
Top Bottom