Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Seems to be a lot of Americans on this site, so I want to interact with some people from the UK. Your experiences, LFS stories etc. So fellow Englishmen, feel free to post here whenever!

Old 07-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hiya! I live in the south of England. I have a local Maidenhead aquatics nearby, which are always informative and helpful. I just ordered some apisto's for my 33g tank! I haven't really got any stories to tell, but I'd like to hear of what your guys LFS are like!

Old 07-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzter View Post
Hiya! I live in the south of England. I have a local Maidenhead aquatics nearby, which are always informative and helpful. I just ordered some apisto's for my 33g tank! I haven't really got any stories to tell, but I'd like to hear of what your guys LFS are like!
I'm also in the south! All of my stock are from a Maidenhead aquatics! But the employee had no idea, he told me I should float the bag for 24hrs and not feed the fish for 3 days. Obviously he didnt know I've kept fish. I was In a hurry but I think if I ever saw him again I'd inform him to not give out wrong information! Really don't understand people working In a fish shop, seeling fish, yet having minimal understanding!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com