Aquarium Gravel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BradDP

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Decided to purchase a 75 gallon, Planet Aquarium stand. glass top and color LED light strip with remote. Stand will take about a month to receive.

Going to start purchasing equipment/supplies.
I am going to order 2 Seachem Tidal 55 and Eheim Jager TruTemp Submersible Heater - 250 W

Going to give a go at live plants but will only start with a few and use plastic and gradually replace with live IF I have good luck.

Has been awhile since I had an aquarium.
What is the number of pounds of gravel needed for 75 gallons? Will purchase gravel size of 3 - 6mm in size.

:thanks:

Decided to purchase a 75 gallon, Planet Aquarium stand. glass top and color LED light strip with remote. Stand will take about a month to receive.

Going to start purchasing equipment/supplies.

I am going to order 2 Seachem Tidal 55 and Eheim Jager TruTemp Submersible Heater - 250 W

Going to give a go at live plants but will only start with a few and use plastic and gradually replace with live IF I have good luck.

Has been awhile since I had an aquarium.

What is the number of pounds of gravel needed for 75 gallons? Will purchase gravel size of 3 - 6mm in size.

:thanks:
what type of fish you keeping?

Back
Top Bottom