Aquarium outside?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We get an average summer temp of high 90s and I just crank up the air a bit more. Besides it adding more oxygenation, the bubbles also help cool off the water. You still may want to have a chiller tho if that 105 temp is a sustained temp .(y)

Last summer it stayed below triple digits for most of the summer but it did hit around 105 for a couple days
I will buy a chiller if it is absolutely necessary but if there is any way I don't have to then that's the way I want to go.

Last summer it stayed below triple digits for most of the summer but it did hit around 105 for a couple days
I will buy a chiller if it is absolutely necessary but if there is any way I don't have to then that's the way I want to go.

Then you may just want to keep a large airpump handy to add extra air stones in the summer. (y)

I was thinking of doing the same thing but with plants only.

What part of California are you from?

Oh nice. Yeah I don't think it gets too hot there as it does here in the Central Valley fresno county area. We get a good amount of triple digits temperatures.

I will like to see how this turns out for you as I too want to do the same thing.

Maybe since you are providing shade then a fan will keep the temperature down.

Back
Top Bottom