Aquarium Record Keeping Software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

littlelouie

Aquarium Advice Freak
This may not be a new topic but I am intrested in all the methods of record keeping by the members here.

I have just started a tropical tank and am testing everyday and recording the results religiously in a notebook (the paper kind) and would like to read some of your experiences with your record keeping including any software progs that are out there.

I have done a google search but not really satisfied with the results. I would like to see screen shots of any prog before downloading it.

Has anyone setup their own db and graphed the results? I am also interested in doing this if it would be worthwhile.

ALL input is appreciated.

I think this may be a welcomed topic. :oops:
Louise

Take a look at our aquarium downloads page linked from the Main Menu on the Home page of this site. I belive you will find a few aquarium tracking programs linked from there.

Cheers fishfreek, I haven't used those pagelinks to date. Thanks for bringing them to my attention :D

I am very interested in reading any input from other members also :wink:

Louise

I just keep track of everything in an Excell Spreadshee\Workbook. One page I keep all my spendings listed, in the other page, I keep my test results. I've seen where reefers keep daily logs like diaries of their tanks, I think thats a little overkill for me.

I have downloaded the AquaLog from this site.It is really helpful,but,it will only let me keep a log of 2 tanks.Everytime I tried to put in the info for the other ones,the data never got saved.Does anyone else have this problem?Maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong? :?

Back
Top Bottom