Aquarix Computer Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonstinton

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all, I've downloaded the demo version of Aquarix 4 and it seems like a good program to keep all the notes of my aquariums in one place. Can anybody recommend it and let me know if it is worth buying the full version. Does it also run on Mac's if anybody knows.

Also, does anyone recommend any other programs that are better, or cheaper.

Many thanks,

Jon & Liz

I didn't even know anything like that existed!

That sounds amazing! Do you have the website where you downloaded the trial version?

I will be looking to see what everyone says about it.

Yes Jon and Liz. I'd like to learn more about this as well. :)

I just downloaded the free version. I guess it might appeal to some but I wouldn't pay for it. The fish and plant databases are available elsewhere on the net for free. Although it's great idea to log water parameters, you can certainly make your own XL spread sheets. Likewise for their "to do list".

But run it for a while and see what you think Jon.

The only thing that I would be somewhat wary of is Spy Ware- which is no bueno. If for whatever reason this does become a problem, I can give anyone the link to a program that gets rid of spy ware.

Also, if in the download it says anything about Gator- don't download it.

I'm sure most of ya'll know a lot about computers and know what I am talking about... but im just in case, I would hate for someone to download something that messes up their computer.

Sure Jon. Do a google search and type in aquaium fish, or aquarium plants. you'll have hundreds of resources to choose from.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom