Aquascape ideas and commentary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glow light tetra

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I'm thinking of doing my aquarium In a more natural theme, but I want some second opinions on my plan. I'd also like to know about what others have done, in their aquariums just for some inspiration.

image-396538400.jpg

I'm thinking something like this.

So I'm thinking of doing my aquarium In a more natural theme, but I want some second opinions on my plan. I'd also like to know about what others have done, in their aquariums just for some inspiration.

I like how that looks! And what did you use to create a picture like that? Is that a special app or something?

You should create a duch planted tank. It will be heavily planted and look great.

Before
image-3450211696.jpg

After
image-631457387.jpg

Just added new substrate and the rocks, it will look awesome when the water clears and I can take out those barrels.

Your idea is awesome if the plants don't work out you a always try a cichlid theme for regular tropicals? here i a pic of the one I'm doing
Ps fake plants (pleco) will be adding more plants though

Attachments

• image-2752188074.jpg
    image-2752188074.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 101
  • image-4077425421.jpg
    image-4077425421.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 98
Your idea is awesome if the plants don't work out you a always try a cichlid theme for regular tropicalsdde0a here i a pic of the one I'm doing
Ps fake plants (pleco) will be adding more plants though

I love it.

Back
Top Bottom