Aquascaping ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lbirath001

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is what I have. I want to switch it up some. Any ideas???

Attachments

• image-1015311508.jpg
    image-1015311508.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 86
I don't have cichlids, but from a visual standpoint, the first thing I'd do is angle the rocks with the holes in them. I get a bird house feel the way it is now. If they are angled and placed at different levels, forwards and backwards, it could really add some depth to the tank.

What about using all real rock? I think Texas Holey rock is really nice. It's more expensive but has a cool effect!

I don't have cichlids, but from a visual standpoint, the first thing I'd do is angle the rocks with the holes in them. I get a bird house feel the way it is now. If they are angled and placed at different levels, forwards and backwards, it could really add some depth to the tank.

Not a 100% sure what you mean but I have an idea. Thank you for your input :)

I just mean that the rocks with holes looks too unnatural right now. They are all lined up nice, which if you like it, keep it. I've done that in my tanks. I like something for a while, then after a few months I'll be like "What was I thinking?" Luckily for me, my tank is slowly looking more natural than it use to.

Back
Top Bottom