Are "Angels Plus" fish foods any good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jferrante

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know this guy who owns the place seem to know his stuff and may even be extremely cautious about every fine detail in the hobby. But is his fish food any good? his equipment for sale is kind of outdated and he has a small margin of stuff for sale online but the points he makes in his videos is really logical and speaks volumes when it comes to experience and scientific reasoning. But has anyone tried it here? He has a large selection of seemingly house-made foods all with a different purposes and I'm not sure yet what each does. But here is a link maybe you recognize an anitbiotic or know good food from bad....

Bulk Tropical Fish Foods

He suggests treating QT fish before adding to the main tank with Antibiotic foods to reduce stress and infections regardless if you are into his extreme measures for treating fish. I don't think it's a gimmick, I believe he is right just a little extreme compared to most, but I have no idea what does what and what would be useful in this case.

I use garlic and pea mixture food by seachem now (nutridiet tropical fish flakes by seachem) and I know it's good because garlic is supposed to be really good at preventing illness and and peas are good at preventing swim bladder issues. Plus it has low ash and high protein. But this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to really good food. I trust seachem though they have never let me down and are very common. But I would still like to know some other foods so I can mix it up and keep everyone happy and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom