Are Smaller Tanks Easier to Maintain than Larger tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh and it's an iPhone 4S so its really a small screen. Got a month to wait for my 6....

The thing to remember is that yes you invested a lot, but all of those things are yours to keep. If you are heading off to college and wont be living at home for a few years, you may want to consider taking the tank down and rehoming the fish. I know its not ideal, but its realistic. No one will take care of it the way you do (I found that out the hard way). Then you can focus solely on your education and the whole college experience.

Your time and hard work werent wasted as that tank and all those items you bought are yours to keep and will still work in a few years when you can re-start the tank and care for it yourself. Better that than spending more money on another tank and worrying about it constantly at home. The great thing about this hobby is once you own the equipment (and store it properly) you can always come back to it.

that's my 2 cents and imo would be the most beneficial to you in the long run. College is going to take up a lot of your focus and you want to absorb as much as you can during the next 4 years. Have a good time! ;)

Back
Top Bottom