are there any cichlids that i could keep in a 20 gallon tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maxwellag said:
Ok. They also have the minimum of thirty dollar purchase" to keep shipping prices low". Wow.

Live aquaria has outrageous prices and shipping charges.

jetajockey said:
And they require overnight shipping which makes shipping prices insane as well. People often look at that site and think that buying fish online is a real expensive thing, when in reality it isn't.

What are some good places you know of other than rediculousprices.com?

And they require overnight shipping which makes shipping prices insane as well. People often look at that site and think that buying fish online is a real expensive thing, when in reality it isn't.
I made that mistake. :hide: People on this site showed me the error of my ways.:brows: Lol.:lol:

aquabid is a good place to look around, just be sure to read how much they charge for shipping. Priority shipping shouldn't be more than about 12-14$ at the most unless it's an exceptionally large order.

Just troll around on forum classifieds and AB, and ask LFS about ordering in stuff.

George9 said:
Aquabid.com, not sure how much shipping is though

Well I just looked and it looks to me like the shipping varies by the person welling the fish.

Back
Top Bottom