armoured shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fonze

Aquarium Advice Regular
Went to my lfs today and they had just got some armoured shrimp in stock. Its the first time they have stocked them and they look amazing. I was just wondering if anyone else had them and which food to feed them before I get one.

I have a filter feeder as well but a Bamboo Shrimp, have a pair in my Community Tank, they love being at the current of either the filter or the bubbler, for their feeds. I feed the tank as usual, just sometimes make the food even finer. They great to watch when feeding:)

I also have one of these in my 150 barely get to see him/her though as they spend most of their time hiding in a rock cave sharing space with my Abn and yoyo loach, I've made sure they get enough flow by directing one of the return outputs right at the rock, I'll usually only see them during feeding time when the filters shut off they will venture 1-2 inches outside the cave doing a little foraging but that's about it

Back
Top Bottom