Awesome New Store Opening near me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gfink

Aquarium Advice Freak
:D :D Was out at lunch today in Manchester, CT and saw a sign for "Aquatic Wildlife." I stopped by and the door was open but it was not "open" to the public yet. I spoke with the owner and looked around. I am very excited. First thing I said to him was, "Are you going to carry driftwood and plants? There are lots of small stores around here, but nobody has any real selection of that kind of stuff." His reply was that he will have lots of plants, and he currently has 2000 lb of driftwood in the back he hasn't put out yet. 8O 8O

Store looks great! All custom tanks, planted, salt, brackish, the entire store is cycling. 8O 8O He even had what had to be a several hundred gallon tank with fake tree trunks growing up the wall as a background. (made out of resin) It is destined to be an aquascaped showtank, or a brackish tank he said. He was telling me about how there are some cool brackish plants he wanted to get in there. Very cool.
Now I have to wait 2 weeks for it to really open. :(

Back
Top Bottom