Axolotl sales advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spencer1044

Aquarium Advice Freak
So recently my two axolotls had around 450 eggs and about 250 of them survived it was a complete surprise. I'm planning selling them at a like one of those depots and getting a booth. I was wondering what would be good to sell along with them to make sure whoever is buying them isn't going to kill them right away. Maybe like different kinds of food or fake plants I'm not really sure what all I should offer.

It would probably be better to sell to a store or online. Axolotles are amazing, and people will impulse buy if they get to see these neat critters in person.

Yeah, maybe check out local fish clubs or hobbyists, most people on the street as it were are not prepared for the care they take.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's what I first thought as well. I went to 5 stores. 2 petsmart 1 aquarium adventure and 2 pet value but they all gave me the same answer. "Well we accept donations". So I did searching and found four different shows that I could sell them at and I will post something online on this forum in march. But I need to sell 250 of them in 4 months because then I go off to college.

At worst see if maybe there are any vocational tech schools/highschools, aquariums/nature education center and etc that might be interested, even if you end up donating some of them it would still be better for them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom