Baby betta care?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettalover06

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have alot of experience with bettas and I just gots baby one from petco! ( I feel so bad for them in those little containers) :( I have him in a 5G and I've been feeding him dry bloodworms and flakes and pellets. Is there anything I'm doing wrong or should add to my care? Thanks for your help!

Just frequent water changes and water kept at around 82* is all that you seemed to miss.
It's also good to feed live food, but if you can't get a hold of it then try some frozen brine shrimp and a good staple pellet. Crush it if it's too big for him to eat.
Avoid bloodworms if you can. They are more like junk food than anything and won't benefit your baby at all other than filling him up

Just frequent water changes and water kept at around 82* is all that you seemed to miss.
It's also good to feed live food, but if you can't get a hold of it then try some frozen brine shrimp and a good staple pellet. Crush it if it's too big for him to eat.
Avoid bloodworms if you can. They are more like junk food than anything and won't benefit your baby at all other than filling him up

Thanks! Where I live the water stays above 82 all the time so I think that's good and I will avoid bloodworms and I have some brine shrimp. Would the shrimp be too big for him? Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom