back at it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaaikop

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, after a couple of years of having everything in a storage warehouse, I'm back in a new home, and ready to start my favorite hobby again :)

Problem is, my 150 gal. tank won't fit, it's just too big I have no space for it other than leaving it in the basement... For all the trouble (it's already here), I decided to keep it for propagating plants or quarantine tank or whatever... it takes 4 men to move that thing (empty = 330 lbs), may as well keep it...

So I'm looking for a 90 gallon tank, that's the largest space I can allow... Is it worth buying second hand or should I simply order a new tank and have it delivered and put in place?

Good to be back here! :fish2:

Although there are good deals to be had on used items,
If scratches or peace of mind are things that may bother you in future then new is definitely worth it.
I regret every used tank I have bought,and just have to say the aquarium itself is not the major expense IMO.
Welcome back and enjoy!

Thanks! I think the same... since I already own all the ''expensive equipment'', the tank is not such a big deal. I can build the base myself, nice little project :)

Back
Top Bottom