Back from France, no fish died!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phoenixphire55

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got back from a 10 day trip to France and I'm pleased to report that all of my pets are doing fine. When I left one of my fish was a little sick, another had been injured and my fire-bellied toads were laying eggs. I was worried that I'd come home to less fish and a water problem in the toad tank. However a friend was feeding all 30ish of my pets including the cats and apparently she did a good job. I now have about 20 awesome little tadpoles, its sweet!

Also I wanted to briefly say that I was at the Atlantic coast near Normandy and it was filled with the most amazing tide pools. The water up there is pretty cold but in one of hundreds of tide pools I saw more different kinds of sea flora than I could count, and also tons of crabs, snails, mussels, anemone and a lot of stuff I didn't recognize. I also saw a jellyfish in the mud when the tide went out at a fairy tale-esque beach of Mont St.Michel. Totally awesome natural beauty!

That's a relief! When I go away I always worry about my fish a little bit too. It's great to have a good friend to rely on. Sounds like your friend did an excellent job!

Those tide pools sound amazing...I saw a small tide pool in Florida once and it was fascinating to me. I have never gotten the chance to see another one yet. Also, to have the chance to go to France was pretty amazing too, I would think! :)

Back
Top Bottom