Back together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
With the demise of one of my mated female angels, I was left with a lone female angel in each of my tanks. I fretted over putting them back together (they've been separated since the two females paired up and harassed the crap out of her).

I took a chance yesterday and crossed my fingers. As soon as she went into the 75g, they immediately checked each other out. They spent the whole day together without any aggressive acts towards each other; they actually appear to recognize each other.

Can two adult angels share a fish tank, without driving each other crazy? Looks entirely possible at this point.

Thats great Bill, I hope peace remains the rule.

You know I have a single male living all by himself. You could invite him over for the weekend.

Jchillin said:
Can two adult angels share a fish tank, without driving each other crazy?

Heeeey, that sounds awfully familiar...is one of your angels a cigar smoking sportswriter? :lol: :lol:

I hope it works out.

I've had my four angels for 18 months now (purchased when they were nickel-sized). There's been very little aggression and I haven't seen any signs of pairing off. Perhaps they're all of the same sex, even though there's only a 12.5% chance of that.

QTOFFER said:
Jchillin said:
Can two adult angels share a fish tank, without driving each other crazy?

Heeeey, that sounds awfully familiar...is one of your angels a cigar smoking sportswriter?

Stop giving away your age buddy. :D

QTOFFER said:
even though there's only a 12.5% chance of that.

Amazing odds, especially when you consider that all of mine turned out to be female as well. Is someone flooding the market with female angels? LOL.

(start music)

Reunited and it feels so good....

LOL! Hopefully it will work out with the two angels and the 75 will be big enough.

Back
Top Bottom