Background

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How large is the tank?

What decor do you have?

Color substrate?

What do you have for fish?

Can you post a pic of the tank now?

LyndaB said:
How large is the tank?

What decor do you have?

Color substrate?

What do you have for fish?

Can you post a pic of the tank now?

Ok I have a 35l tank I have goldfish 1 orange normal goldfish 1 fan tail 1 black moor 4 mini mountain minnows 1 zebra diogio don't now how you spell it here's a pic

image-1499002569.jpg

image-976144969.jpg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this tank is MUCH too small for those goldfish. You should have a minimum of 40 gallons for those 3.

With your fish and decor, a black background would really make the colors pop.

LyndaB said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this tank is MUCH too small for those goldfish. You should have a minimum of 40 gallons for those 3.

With your fish and decor, a black background would really make the colors pop.

Yes I'm getting a 75l next week

That will still be too small for the fish that you already have. They would need a 151 liter tank.

My mistake- you have a common goldfish in there as well as the fancies. Commons can grow up to 18inches. He realistically needs to be in a pond or a very large tank (50+gallons).

jlk said:
My mistake- you have a common goldfish in there as well as the fancies. Commons can grow up to 18inches. He realistically needs to be in a pond or a very large tank (50+gallons).

K I will get a bigger one

But if you live in jolly good England I have no idea but your local classifieds would be best. Or some sort of craigslist/kijiji type site

Back
Top Bottom