oh man.... you need to do a huge water change right away. Ammonia and nitrites are highly toxic to fish. Leave the water level and inch or so below full fill to increase the oxygen in the water after the change. Do daily water changes to keep the levels as low as possible.
Please read this....it will be very helpful.
Beginner FAQ: The Nitrogen Cycle
Even if the fish are not behaving strangely they are being poisoned. Their gills get fried by the ammonia and nitrites and they just stop breathing. Believe me, if you have 1ppm of ammonia and nitrites too, the last thing you should be doing is adding more fish, and to be sure, your water chemistry is not good for them. Fish don't adjust to changing ammonia and nitrites no matter what the rate of change is. I would not take any more risks with your tank until it has completely cycled.