Barrack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vysekal

Aquarium Advice Activist
My first DIY betta barrack any ideas on improvements?

Attachments

• image-2073116271.jpg
    image-2073116271.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 96
  • image-3326914209.jpg
    image-3326914209.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image-2751869201.jpg
    image-2751869201.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 98
Are you breeding/raising fry or just keeping them? If your keeping them then I would suggest bigger homes

For a full size maybe, but these will be mostly juvies and young fish. It looks like he's got a water change system rigged up, so toxin accumulation will be managed as well.

Can we get some better pics (ie better lighting) or preferably some sort of schematic? I for one would be interested in how the setup ticks.

Betta at 3 months isnt really big
And these jars will do for at least 3 weeks so I can get rid of them if not I have 100l tank separated with black dividers small sections and few other containers and tank

aqua_chem said:
For a full size maybe, but these will be mostly juvies and young fish. It looks like he's got a water change system rigged up, so toxin accumulation will be managed as well.

Can we get some better pics (ie better lighting) or preferably some sort of schematic? I for one would be interested in how the setup ticks.

Harry Vysekal said:
Betta at 3 months isnt really big
And these jars will do for at least 3 weeks so I can get rid of them if not I have 100l tank separated with black dividers small sections and few other containers and tank

Ah, my bad. Lol I didn't see that you would be keeping juvies. What will your water change schedule be?

Here are some sketch of my drip system frame it is still under construction and I got new stuff added to it :) any ideas on improvement?

Back
Top Bottom