Beautiful tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leikela

Aquarium Advice Activist
Saw this tank for sale and instantly loved it for it's originality, design and "the perfect size for a betta" (which I'm considering getting a tank for). It looked perfect until I saw the size... 2.5L (0.5G). How is that even on sale?!

Attachments

• image-417069578.jpg
    image-417069578.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 257
thats tiny,IMO stores shouldnt be legally aloud to sell tanks that small

Nice looking tank, but way to small! How could they fit all those danios in there??? I think however you could keep a snail or a red cherry shrimp by itself in there if you wanted to. :)

jpchin said:
does that tank have a filter? heater?

Nope. Apparently it's "not needed" for a betta, says the store.

It might be nice as a vase for flowers, about all it's good for! At least it's better than the iPond...

bruinsbro1997 said:
What's the iPond?

It is (or rather was) an aquarium/mp3 player combo sold in Australia with bettas. It contained a massive 0.2G of water. Thankfully it was eventually banned, but can you imagine what that must have been like for the fishes? :(

Attachments

• image-2315039441.jpg
    image-2315039441.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 114
leikela said:
It is (or rather was) an aquarium/mp3 player combo sold in Australia with bettas. It contained a massive 0.2G of water. Thankfully it was eventually banned, but can you imagine what that must have been like for the fishes? :(

Were those even real? That looks really photo shoped.

Back
Top Bottom