Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Thumbs up Been a while!

Wow, I haven't been on here in quite a while... I'm happy to say that since my last visit, I've gotten all of my tanks cycled and have gotten quite a bit more fish than before!

Divided 10 gallon tank. Home to Pigg and Atlas the Bettas, along with Pablo the baby Mystery Snail.

10 gallon tank. Home to my Betta sorority- Artemis, Jumper, Andromeda, Demeter, Aether, Hera and Kassiandra.

5 gallon tank. Home to Boreas the Betta.

30 gallon tank. Home to Soleil et Les Nuages, my Gold Gourami and seven gold Barbs. Also the five Albino Corydora Catfish (Zeus, Posiedon, Hades, Apollo, Ares), four Otocinclus Catfish (Hercules, Medusa, Nyx, Achilles) and my two golden Mystery Snails, Consuela and Antonio, the parents of Pablo. For those who remember Estabon, Estabon is now Consuela. She had two egg clutches with Antonio, resulting in around 70-80 babies. I managed to sell all but Pablo.

NOTE* The pic of the 30 gallon isn't recent, this was last month when it was home to my sorority (back when there was twelve girls), and yes, I know the tank is overstocked, but I have double filtration and do twice weekly water changes.
2.5g: Empty, awaiting RCS
Vatilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com