Being Cautious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

codyl1121

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone,

I am starting to transition myself from beginner to intermediate in the fishkeeping hobby. I am still a little cautious though, and would like some opinions since you guys know best! (y)

I have 5 Neon Tetra's and 4 Cory's in a 30g tank. I will be adding some dwarf Gouramis in the future as wekk. I would LOVE to add a Blue Lobster (Crayfish) to the family but I am a little hesitant. I heard they can be aggressive and territorial. Do you think he will bother my other fish? I don't want this Crayfish messing up my Aquarium's vibe and stressing my other fish out. Especially my Cory's who love to swim everywhere. Opinions please? Thanks!

they will definitely mess with the cories considering both are bottom dwellers and like to hide.
And it's likely that they'll eventually mess with the tetras as well if they get too close

they will definitely mess with the cories considering both are bottom dwellers and like to hide.
And it's likely that they'll eventually mess with the tetras as well if they get too close

Thanks I have been researching a lot and am deciding against it! I want something exotic that will co-exist with my current fish but not sure what lol

Or look into the Dwarf Orange Mexican Crayfish. They are quite docile, stay small, and are really neat little guys.

Back
Top Bottom