Best Aquarium Investment you ever made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDogg

Aquarium Advice Addict
the best investment i ever made for my aquarium was picking up a magnetic algae scraper for my classroom tank. all my students keep the glass spotless. :D

wh at do you consider your best aquarium investment?

JustOneMore20 said:
I think the best investment I ever made was my Python. I know I couldn't have 4 tanks without it. :)
good point, i love my pythons (i have one for my tanks at home and one for my tanks at school)

Python and Diatom filter. Is there an echo??????

In equipment, hands down....the Python can not be beat. In livestock, my GBR's. These guys were a purchase from Aquabid and they are paying for themselves 10 times over with all the babies they've had. Heck, with the $$$ I could make off of them, I could buy several more tanks. ;)

It's only been a week or so, but my pressurized CO2 system is great!

My tanks are too small for pythons, so I use a gravel vac to remove water. But a $10 pump sure makes it easy to fill the tanks back up!

Python and Corallife T5 light fixture. The Python makes PWCs too easy and the light fixture has allowed me to have a real planted tank !

Hey I'd love one of these Python things.
Just got a 120G and I'm dreading the PWC's

Anyone know anywhere in Sydney i could get one?
I'm assuming it allows you to move water to your sink from your tank and then back again?

i love my new UV steraliser on my SW tank. i had to cleen my glass with an MAGNET cleaner evry couple of days to keep it spotless. its been nearly two weeks without a clean now....

My best investment would probably have to be my Filstar xP1 canister filter. I love the uncluttered look of the tank and the filtration is the best it has ever been.

Well, I have one more thing to add. Well, maybe 2, lol. My XP2 and XP3 with the inline heaters on the output of each.

Back
Top Bottom