Best Aquarium Magazines?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ianeberle

Aquarium Advice Freak
My grandmother always wants a Christmas gift for me that's like $40 or so. The last few years she's gotten me a subscription to the MacWorld Magazine, but I don't want to renew that one this year.

What are some of the best aquarium magazines? Yes, PHYSICAL things that come in the mail.

I'm interested in freshwater tanks in general (as in tropical communities), planted tanks, and shrimp (cherry shrimp and crystal red).

What are some good magazines?

Amazonas is by far the best that I've seen. Check out the free digital sample here: AMAZONAS MAGAZINE | one of the world.

The magazine itself is as high quality as the content. Heavy paper stock and incredible pictures.

Tropical Fish Hobbyist. They have a six-month promotion going on for like $9.99.

Amazonas is good, too.

There are a few magazines that have recently gone out of publication, so there aren't that many left.

David

Amazonas is by far the best that I've seen. Check out the free digital sample here: AMAZONAS MAGAZINE | one of the world.

The magazine itself is as high quality as the content. Heavy paper stock and incredible pictures.

+1

TFH is a very close second IMO, simply because of the broader aspect of the articles.

If ya ever get interested in SW, try Coral, CORAL MAGAZINE | The Reef & Marine Aquarium Magazine. It's the same quality as Amazonas, only dedicated to SW.

WYite

I'm not sure... I checked them out and it seems like these magazines are mainly fish profiles and advertisements...

Maybe I'll just stick to the Internet and forums?

I agree on the advetisment. I simply wanted to let you know that you can get the amazonas magazine for free on the app store.

Back
Top Bottom