Best auto freder ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patrickriley2010

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay so I'm going out of town for a family reunion for 4 days at the end of the month. I come back home and leave for the beach a few days later on the 3rd for a week and a half. I don't have anyone to feed my fish because well I don't trust my friends and my family and girlfriend are going with me on both trips. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations ? Thanks

If an admin sees this can you fix the tittle to feeder thanks.

But I like auto freders! :)

Basically you get what you pay for when these are concerned. Personally, I would probably buy an Eheim feeder as I have never seen a sub par piece of equipment from them. The cheaper penn plax feeder would work as well. The more expensive feeders do tend to have more bells and whistles for customized feedings though.

But I like auto freders! :)

Basically you get what you pay for when these are concerned. Personally, I would probably buy an Eheim feeder as I have never seen a sub par piece of equipment from them. The cheaper penn plax feeder would work as well. The more expensive feeders do tend to have more bells and whistles for customized feedings though.

Ya I'm looking to depend less than 35 I was looking at the EHEIM feeders they look good wanted to see what people had to say.

Back
Top Bottom