best fish food brand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feed Hikari and I just product tested for Marinland. The have a new flake food coming out. My fish went nuts over it but it does have some of the things others have expressed concern over such as gluten from wheat and ethoxquin. It also has some beneficial things in it such as anchovies and shrimp.
I'm going to be doing some research into other brands that you all have suggested and compare. The Marineland product is not on the shelves yet, so if/when you do see it on the shelves it may not have the same packaging. Sorry for the blurry phone pics as well. :)

Attachments

• IMG-20120718-00405.jpg
    IMG-20120718-00405.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG-20120718-00406.jpg
    IMG-20120718-00406.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 64
What do people think of new life spectrum? I just bought some of their micro pellets online and they should arrive anyday now, and I was just wondering if it will help my fishes color or anything.

Since i last posted on here i have changed my foods up some.. i use omega one still n my betta luvs it.. I currently use hikari for my african cichlids they gobble it up but i just ordered repashy to give it a try as i think it will b a better food for more then 1 reason not that the others arent great foods..

Reading through this thread i think it's safe to say all of our fish are very spoiled and well fed fishies lol
with that being said i really like the angels plus foods, also feed sinking algea waffers and fresh veggies for my shrimp corries and pleco

i just ordered some rhapsody super food and can't wait to see how my fish like it !!!

Back
Top Bottom