Best online store to buy/ship Aquariums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ponch

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm new to the hobby and in the market for a corner bowfront tank to upgrade my FW community fish-a 36G specifically. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for specific aquarium sites I should check out? Realize this is likely a specialty item. Interested to learn who the best players are in online aquarium sales / shipping. Thanks

Last time I looked at buying an aquarium online the shipping was almost the cost of the aquarium. I got a better deal having my local fish store special order one for me.

Just keep in mind if your a canadian hobbyist frauds list in no longer available to us.

lol - craigslist a little too sketchy these days for me anyway. checking out amazon and ebay currently ... am kinda concerned about the cost of shipping per spekhl's comment. special order @ LFS not a bad idea depending on what the online thing turns up

Green leaf aquariums

adana-usa

I have used both of these - with excellent results.

A lot of folks order from glass cages, but I have heard mixed reviews about their quality of craftsmanship.

I got my 30 gallon on kijiji for 60 bucks. Looking for larger decently priced. If your from Canada hit kijiji. eBay is ok but kijiji is great for locals

Back
Top Bottom