Best place to buy driftwood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Talon242

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking for a small unique piece of drift wood for my 10 gallon but no stores around here have anything remotely unique. Are there any online stores that specialize in driftwood?

eBay also has some nice pieces. Just be sure to read the seller's feedback. I've seen some weighed down with slate, large knots, small arches, and everything in between on eBay.

AquaBid has a good selection and you may be able to pick out individual pieces on there.

Ted Judy is a great guy to deal with, and he has some amazing pieces. His stuff is all the really dense Malaysian type that sinks really well.

The major bonus over one of the chains (as mentioned above) is that you actually get to see what you are buying.

Ted Judy is a great guy to deal with, and he has some amazing pieces. His stuff is all the really dense Malaysian type that sinks really well.

The major bonus over one of the chains (as mentioned above) is that you actually get to see what you are buying.

Amazingly HIGH prices! You can find MUCH better deals than that on AquaBid and still see exaclty what you are getting. $55 for a piece of driftwood?!?! I think I'll start collecting it and selling it if people are willing to pay that much for a piece like that.

Back
Top Bottom