Betta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ezimmer1990 said:
Oh my gosh... It's not all my fault. It's your guys' fault.

Lol wow now that I seriously doubt. If you read about people's combinations and they say these two fish shouldn't be together but if you try do it in a large tank such as 55g+ and you go and put them in a 5g that is all you. You obviously only care about what you think is right so just posting here and asking for advice is a waste of your time but ours aswell. If you want somebody to blame then go look at a mirror and you can see the prime suspect.

Desastre said:
Lol wow now that I seriously doubt. If you read about people's combinations and they say these two fish shouldn't be together but if you try do it in a large tank such as 55g+ and you go and put them in a 5g that is all you. You obviously only care about what you think is right so just posting here and asking for advice is a waste of your time but ours aswell. If you want somebody to blame then go look at a mirror and you can see the prime suspect.

I agree. If you didn't want advice, you shouldn't have asks for it. You didn't listen to us, so how is it our fault at all?

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm done posting on this thread! This person wants to play the blame game and not take any responsibility for his or her actions!

I've read a Betta can be in a 2 gallon and be just fine. My dg Is full grown and is 2 inches. My platy is about 1.5. Thats about 5.5 inches. I have a 5gal. One inch of fish per gallon? I think it's perfectly fine.

I found out why my dg died. The betta wouldn't let it get air. JEESH. This one Is perfectly fine with the betta and so is the platy. I also have a backup 3gal if something happens.

You FLAT OUT said here the betta wouldn't let the dwarf gourami get air and that's why it died

What kind of freaking idiots do you think you're dealing with here? You think we can't read? You don't want our help?! Don't worry...I would never help a LIAR. :banghead:

CAN YOU ALL JUST STOP POSTING? I know I was wrong! Okay!? I get it! I don't need anyone else telling me how much of an idiot I am!

Back
Top Bottom