Betta advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Looking for advice, my bettas tank has broke he's in a bucket at the moment and I have 2 options either put him in with my boraras that has shrimp or my elephant nose tank? Can't get to my lfs for a few days so I'm stuck.
Any help would be appreciated [emoji4]

I would think the betta will be fine in bucket till you get to LFS..
Not so sure it is worth the risk of adding him to community tank especially with shrimp..

That was my concern the shrimp. I've added his filter and heater moved him into a 30 litre bucket and hopefully get to my lfs tomorrow. Cheers

I'd probably try with the boraras. And watch everyone. You can always float a vase or container in one of the tanks with your betta if it don't work out.

I'll maybe give him a go tomorrow, don't want my shrimp and crabs eaten. He's doing fine at the moment. Cheers

Well put him in my 30 gallon hes been there 3 days all still alive and not getting bothered at the moment.
Now we fixed his tank and ive left it running, how long should i leave it till i can close it down? And i kept my snails in it to keep it going. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom