Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-19-2020, 12:56 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Betta Community 10 Gallon

so.... looking for a teensy tiny fish to accompany a male delta betta. my tank is heavily planted, including floating plants, driftwood, and carpeting, and eventually a java moss wall background. i have pink ramshorn snails and blue cherry shrimp on their way, and plan on getting ivory mystery snails too. my betta is a pretty iridescent pink/purple/blue, and i want a schooling fish with similar colors.. i was planning on getting ember tetras but i canít get down with the color lol. can anyone recommend a white/pearly/pink nano fish? i like neons too (especially green neons) but i think theyíll be too big. i like the embers size a lot.

Old 03-19-2020, 02:11 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

any thoughts on the axelrodi raspora? what a perfect fit! anyone have experience with them?

Tags
10 gallon, betta, betta community, community, gallon, unit

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com