Betta fish problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scturner113

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone. So basically I ended up with a female Betta about a year ago. My friend bought her and then changed her mind and wasn't really caring for her so I decided to take her. She has never had any health problems before, however about 2 months after I got her my friends dog knocked over her little tank. She survived thankfully but since then she has has a little discoloration on her body where I'm assuming the fall her hurt. It's been over 8 months since that happened and suddenly she's not doing well. The scales inside her scar are peeling off of her and she seems tired and going up for air often. I thought this could be fin rot? But I'm not sure so I bought tetra lifeguard all in one broad range and started that this morning. Below are some pictures please let me know if this is something else!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395172055.968356.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395172074.736532.jpg

Back
Top Bottom