Betta fish spots ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaiMero

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i was gone for a day and when i came back i noticed my betta fish (Kaito) has brown spots on his face. im a bit concerned as it doesnt look good. can anyone tell me whats wrong
IMG_1302.jpgIMG_1306.jpg

I'm assuming it is ammonia burn. How long have you had the fish? Do you have a test kit to test for ammonia?

When in doubt, do a water change and hopefully you have a conditioner like seachem prime.

I'm assuming it is ammonia burn. How long have you had the fish? Do you have a test kit to test for ammonia?

When in doubt, do a water change and hopefully you have a conditioner like seachem prime.

ive had the fish for ab 3 weeks and i have pH strips i domt havw ammonia kit ill do a water change tho

50% Water change would be good, just make sure you are using a dechlorinator to remove the chlorine. Is there a filter of some sort on the tank?

50% Water change would be good, just make sure you are using a dechlorinator to remove the chlorine. Is there a filter of some sort on the tank?

there is a filter! and i usually put aqua plus in the water

Back
Top Bottom