Betta food for African Dwarf Frogs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
My bro just got an ADF and we have a bunch of betta food left over from a long time ago. Can the ADF eat the betta pellets since both are carnivores?
Thanks and God bless!

I have a friend who feeds his ADFs and betta the pellets so I would say your good.

What about adf bits for a beta, is that bad for them? My beta obviously likes them, (although I'm inclined to think the little porker would eat anything!!)

Personally I'd feed each one their own food. If betta food is made for a betta, it probably wouldn't be good enough for ADFS and vice-versa. H&H Frog and Tadpole bites for the frogs are best, supplemented with some meaty foods. The frogs are nearly blind as well so you may need to target feed them to ensure they are eating.

Well yeah, they do each have their own foods, but it's not going to hurt him if he snags a nibble here and there is it? I try to keep the fish (Stealy) away while I'm feeding Mr. Freckles (the frog) .....

Back
Top Bottom