Betta question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dinokeepsfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all I’m new here and to this hobby o only got into it about 3 months ago with my 29 gallon community which I was gonna originally have a betta in as the center piece fish but that didn’t work out so I got him his own separate tank in my daughters room. Main question is that I have betta buffet flakes from omega one for him right now and I feed my community tank omega one tropical color enhancing flakes would I be able to give the betta those instead of the buffet flakes so I don’t have to spend money on two different foods?IMG_1260.jpg

I'd look at the ingredients and nutrition percentages. Doubt there is much if any difference. Imo, alot of the time it's a marketing thing saying it's a certain type of fish food. Sells more for them. I feed all my cichlids and all my community fish regular ol flake food at times (except my African cichlids, its too high in protein) and they all do just fine. I've never heard a single one complain

I'd look at the ingredients and nutrition percentages. Doubt there is much if any difference. Imo, alot of the time it's a marketing thing saying it's a certain type of fish food. Sells more for them. I feed all my cichlids and all my community fish regular ol flake food at times (except my African cichlids, its too high in protein) and they all do just fine. I've never heard a single one complain

Thanks for the reply I looked at the labels last night and honestly there was a minimal difference between the two actually my regular tropical flakes contain 1% more protein so there shouldn’t be too much of a problem in nutrition for my little fella I’ll start giving it a try when I run out of these betta flakes

Back
Top Bottom