"Big" fish suitable for this tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sidman24

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Some of you may know I have been working on a 75 gallon tank. Originally going to be a cichlid tank I changed my mind due to more options with freshwater and I need to move some fish in my 29 gallon to the 75. So I would like fish that get at least 5' inches. No discus. ( to expensive and heard hard to take care of ) I will have 2 angels, but wondering if there is anything other than that. It will be a community so something peaceful please! Here are pics of the build so far, it's not finished either! :) thanks guys!

Attachments

• image-37363121.jpg
    image-37363121.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2668694561.jpg
    image-2668694561.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2029926133.jpg
    image-2029926133.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 102
Some of you may know I have been working on a 75 gallon tank. Originally going to be a cichlid tank I changed my mind due to more options with freshwater and I need to move some fish in my 29 gallon to the 75. So I would like fish that get at least 5' inches. No discus. ( to expensive and heard hard to take care of ) I will have 2 angels, but wondering if there is anything other than that. It will be a community so something peaceful please! Here are pics of the build so far, it's not finished either! :) thanks guys!

You can still do a cichlid. Like a severum or a true parrot cichlid

Would a blood parrot work? I know my local fish store has those

look into a pair of rams. I have a me and female German blue ram. They work great as I have an angelfish and other peaceful community fish

Some are very aggressive and some aren't. Hybrid fish are unpredictable. Some Parrots have trouble eating due to a deformed mouth. I personally don't support hybrids. So I'm sure others can answer this.
Don't worry I hate the sale of hybrids. valentine parrots are the worst however. But In a 75 id put
10x boesemani rainbows
2x German blue rams
5x pearl gourami
1x red tail shark
5~or~6 roseline sharks
Some other fish can prolly go in there but depends on what they are.

I think they're actually brackish. Is there really a full 100% freshwater goby?

Back
Top Bottom