Blue Gourami & Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lizz03

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,
I currently have a 60 gal tank with a full grown male blue Gourami, 4 neon tetras, 4 rasbora's, 2 long skirt tetra, and 6 red minor tetras. My tank has many hiding places and plants. I had 2 plecos and they just freaked me out I gave them to a friend. But besides tetras, what else could I add?

Thanks for the help!!

I have a 55 Planted Community with 6 Black Skirts, 6 Black Neon, 7 Platys, 2 SAE's, 6 Cories, 1 Opaline Gourami, 2 Amano Shrimp, 4 Mystery Snails, 3 Nerite snails. Just to give you some ideas, And of course you could up the Rasboras and Tetras to 6 each.

What temperature do you kwwp the tank at?

My first thought would be about 8-12 Pygmy Corydoras. They are "dwarf" basically just meaning smaller than the average ones and you can nearly have 2 dwarf Cories for 1 regular Cory (depending on which one - some are much larger than others).

They are fun and cute to watch and love being around a bunch of their friends.

A couple to 3 Mystery snails. Lots of good colors.

What temperature do you kwwp the tank at?

My first thought would be about 8-12 Pygmy Corydoras. They are "dwarf" basically just meaning smaller than the average ones and you can nearly have 2 dwarf Cories for 1 regular Cory (depending on which one - some are much larger than others).

They are fun and cute to watch and love being around a bunch of their friends.

A couple to 3 Mystery snails. Lots of good colors.
76 Been up and running for 7 months

Have you considered a pair or trio (1M, 2F) Turquoise Rainbows or Boesemani Rainbows? They are good to ~77F. Really beautiful options for all the Melanotaenia or Glossolepis Rainbows.

I have 2 Rosy Barbs and I think that they are great and I totally recommend them because they are very playful and active. They get along well with other fish and they are fast, fun and energetic. They make a great addition to a tank. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom