Bottom feeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CowMoo

Aquarium Advice Freak
What is a good bottom feeder that is active during the day. Preferably a catfish that can stick up for himself and fits in a 65 gal.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My Juli Cory catfish is always active day and night.
But they're not that big.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Depends on what you mean by stick up for himself? What else do you want to put in the tank>

+1

"Stick up for himself" stocking plays a big role on whether you want something like a school of peaceful corydora or a territorial featherfin catfish..

Caleb

Somthing that could be in a tank with some bigger tougher fish. I don't know which but it needs to fit in a 65 gallon tank and be tough enough to be with the more peacefully SA chiclids.

Somthing that could be in a tank with some bigger tougher fish. I don't know which but it needs to fit in a 65 gallon tank and be tough enough to be with the more peacefully SA chiclids.

I know I say this a lot but.... medium size botias fit that description! You could do angelicus, yoyo or histrionica in that tank size with medium size SA cichlids.

Ok ty

Really? I read that they hide all the time.

Back
Top Bottom