bought new fish today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
today i went to the LFS and bought 2 new fish, i bought a beautiful black and blue betta and a black molly, i also bought a new dual outlet aqua culture air pump that push's 2800cc a minute of air, so far everything is going good consider i have tiger barbs anda red tailed shark in there alo, they all are getting along and love the extra air bubbles lol

10 gallon lol i'm saving to buy a 29 or 55 since my last 55 was a big misunderstanding and i had to give it back to the people, but this is the last fish i buy till i get a bigger tank....i swear lol

Go for the 55! (and hopefully, you will have better luck! But, hey, for $50, it was worth a shot, right?)

can't beat it lol but i'm gonna avoid any hassle this time around and just pay cash fora brand new one from the store lol

Congratulations on the new fish and don't give up, when least expected you might find a deal on a tank.

Uh-oh.....

Did I understand you to say you put a 'beautiful black and blue Betta' in a tank with Tiger Barbs? I suspect your beautiful Betta won't be beautiful for long. Tiger Barbs are notorious fin-nippers and will likely play merry hades with your Siamese Fighter's fins.

Good luck with that combination. You're going to need it!

-Joe

Fruitbat said:
Uh-oh.....

Did I understand you to say you put a 'beautiful black and blue Betta' in a tank with Tiger Barbs? I suspect your beautiful Betta won't be beautiful for long. Tiger Barbs are notorious fin-nippers and will likely play merry hades with your Siamese Fighter's fins.

Good luck with that combination. You're going to need it!

-Joe

Or the other way around...

Back
Top Bottom