Bronze cory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

normal9

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone

I'm just wondering if bronze cory fish can live on tetra pro color flakes or do I have to get seperate food for them?

Thanks

Corydoras

Hey everyone

I'm just wondering if bronze cory fish can live on tetra pro color flakes or do I have to get seperate food for them?

Thanks

Hello norm...

All the Corys I keep are meateaters, but they like a vegetable biscuit once in a while and a little minced garlic. I feed frozen brine and Mysis shrimp, beef heart, bloodworms, krill and plankton. The frozen just has the animal and water. I generally pass on flaked foods. I've never seen a container of this type of food that doesn't have a long list of additives. The names, I can't begin to pronounce. If I don't know what it is, I pass on it.

B

Thanks guys. I feed flakes everyday expect Fridaywhen they get frozen bloodworm as a treat. Would I be better buying some pellets for the flake days just for the corys?

I want to treat them and make them happy because they are awesome. By far my fave species even tho I've only had them 24 hours lol

Back
Top Bottom