Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RIP little bubbles. He was a good fish, had no fight left and the gasping said it all

Tough day. Sad �� for the hard task.

Better move those other fish over so the tank isn't empty.

Know I care, and feel for your difficult decision.

Been a long time since I've posted on AA.
Sorry to hear the big guy isn't doing well.

I'm doing fine, hope you are well.
I've been posting on FishLore & Monster Fish Keepers forums quite regularly.
Coral Bandit & a few others from AA are often there as well.
I check in here from time to time. Only a few familiar names.
AA was the first fish forum I joined, always will have a soft spot for it.
Was your Discus Project successful?

I think someone went and got some socially distanced discuss today! I only wish everyone had a local breeder like mine. We met at a cvs parking lot. He could have easily brought duds, nope. He brings me his breeder stock! These frisbees are perfection. I'll post a pic next month.

This is what happens to a 007 pleco on a discus feeding regiment. That's an 8" pot cut in half.20201129_162158.jpg

Gorgeous new discus. They look pretty calm and happy.

I am sorry about your fish.
Thanks! All still swimming this morning. Love it when they don't go on first night murder sprees. Feeding was a little sketchy. Big guys weren't playing nice. I need to get creative.

Very nice looking group of Geophagus & Rummies. I also like the scape. Not easy to mix pots in with natural decor.

A rare sighting!!!!! I've had this pleco for almost 6 years?? Maybe more.. never ever did he come out and hang for photos. Let alone his buddy too.20210208_175625.jpg20210208_175635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom