We have had a Coralife, 65 watt dual spectrum light on our 20 gal
for about a month now...and we have noticed a mild build up of lightish brown algae. It goes away with an algae scrub and the Pleco likes it, even the mollies nibble at it. It's not thick or anything, I can see it b/c I am always looking through and at the tank for any evidence of anything wrong.
Could this just be because of the new lights? We keep them on for 10 hours. The tank is 20 gal
, ph 7.1 constant, 78 degrees constant...happy fish, clear water, no smell. Any thoughts?