Bubble nests....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skifflexie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Sorry guys I know I'm blowing up the threads.... I just have some many questions and need so much advice lol.

When I got home this afternoon a stringy, bubbly mess seems to be hanging from my filter and on part of my driftwood, would that be a nest? Also which fish/snail would likely to make it?

That's the best picture I could get of it.... The one on the filter moves too much to get a picture of due to the bubble wall water current.

Attachments

• image-3132562706.jpg
    image-3132562706.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 58
I think thats just bubbles that got stuck on the plant...that's what it looks like to me anyways

I think thats just bubbles that got stuck on the plant...that's what it looks like to me anyways

The stuff sticking to my filter looks stringy like a (sorry for the gross analogy- I have an English mastiff) but a slinger- or a slobber string... Like the currently moves the little string of bubbles attached to each other....

Is there anything I should do in case it is a nest, I don't want to kill anything trying to grow...

Or is it small like pea size with little balls in? Snail eggs maybe?

The stinginess itself is the thickness of a hair, the little bubbles are about the size of little sprinkle... It kinda looks like this.

-----o-----o-----o-----o

What do you keep in the tank?

I know it's over stocked. I'm currently working in fixing that. But here's what I have:

2 mystery snails
A "sucker fish"
A Cory cat
A dwarf frog
A gourami
A swordtail
3tiger barbs
10 neon tetras
A Molly

I thinks that's everything....

Back
Top Bottom